Terms And Conditions
1. (Background) These terms and conditions apply to gift cards issued by Just Group Limited ACN 096 911 410 and/or its subsidiary companies and brands (together, we, our, Just Group) to certain qualifying corporate entities (including incentive and loyalty companies) (you) (Just Group Corporate Gift Card Program). By placing an order or participating in the Just Group Corporate Gift Card Program, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and any variations to them, and to comply with the terms and conditions of the gift cards themselves (together, our Agreement).
2. (Our gift cards and brands) Our gift cards are the Just Jeans, Portmans, Dotti, Jay Jays, Peter Alexander, Jacqui E and Smiggle gift cards – for redemption at the relevant brand’s physical or online stores in Australia, together with the Just Group gift card – which can be redeemed at any of our brands’ Australian stores.
3. (Eligibility) To be eligible to be part of the Just Group Corporate Gift Card Program, you must:
- be a registered company or other entity operating a business, a registered charity or government agency;
- register with our Corporate Services Manager on +61 3 9420 0200 and or online, by providing any information we require; and
- have your participation in the Just Group Corporate Gift Card Program approved by us.
4. (Orders) We may in our absolute discretion accept or reject an order at any time. You may place an order for gift cards by completing our order form and specifying (among other things) the relevant denominations and brand(s). Your order form should be sent electronically, to the Corporate Services Manager.
5. (Purpose of gift cards; no re-sale) If you purchase gift cards, you must only use them for loyalty awards (including through reward programs), employee incentives, trade and consumer promotions, prizes and gifts or similar. You may not re-sell, re-offer or on-sell gift cards, including to your own staff or to third parties, except with our prior written consent (which consent may be given or withheld in our absolute discretion and be subject to any conditions we impose).
6. (Other terms) We may accept, reject or cancel any gift card order you place. We may charge you a delivery fee. We may also determine whether a discount is given on the face value of the gift card, but are under no obligation to do so. If we previously gave a discount, we may withdraw it for future orders in our absolute discretion. If a discount is given, it is given strictly on the basis that you will not re-sell, re-offer or on-sell the gift cards (see also paragraph 5 above). We do not issue refunds or exchanges on gift card orders (except in the case of breach of a consumer guarantee set out in the Australian Consumer Law). We may discontinue the Just Group Corporate Gift Card Program at any time./p>
7. (Promotions) The placing or acceptance of an order for gift cards does not give you permission to use any of our intellectual property (such as our trade marks) or copyright material. Further, you must not use the gift cards in any promotional or advertising material or communication, without obtaining our prior written consent (which may be given or withheld in our absolute discretion and be subject to any conditions we impose). Any material submitted to us must be sent to the Corporate Services Manager, Just Group, within a reasonable time of the proposed commencement of the promotion or communication, for us to properly consider it. You will remain responsible at all times for any promotions you conduct or representations you make concerning the gift cards and you will indemnify us for any loss or damage we may suffer as a result of your promotions or your representations.
9. (Payment, activation and expiry) Gift cards will only be delivered and activated on receipt of full payment. Gift cards expiry is specified on the gift card. We are not responsible to you or anyone else if a gift card is not redeemed or is lost prior to its expiry date.
11. (Payment and GST) Once your order is approved by us, we will provide you with an invoice. Payment can be made by either cheque or EFT. We require payment in full prior to delivery of the gift cards. GST will not apply to the sale of the gift card, ie. the face value, but may be payable on surcharges, such as delivery charges, if applicable.
12. (Title and risk) Title to the gift card(s) passes to you when we receive payment. Risk in the gift card(s) passes to you on delivery of the gift card(s).
13. (Assignment) Just Group may assign its rights and obligations under this Agreement without your consent.
14. (Amendment) Just Group may vary the terms of this Agreement by notice in writing to you.
15. (Confidentiality) All information which is identified as confidential by Just Group, or which is of such nature that a reasonable person would consider it to be confidential, including gift card discounts, information about Just Group’s business, and all other commercially valuable information of Just Group is Confidential Information. You must keep all Confidential Information confidential and only use it in accordance with the Just Group Corporate Gift Card Program.
16. (Your warranty) By placing an order, you warrant to us that you have the capacity and authority to place an order.
17. (Governing law and disputes) This Agreement is governed by the laws of Victoria, Australia. If any disputes arise under this Agreement the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Victoria.
Version date: 11 November 2019. For further information, please contact the Corporate Services Manager, Just Group on +61 3 9420 0200. Issued by Just Group Limited of 457 St Kilda Road, Melbourne VIC 3004 Australia.